Problems with javadocs

From: Ramsey Lee Gurley (rgurle..ac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2010 - 23:23:38 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to create/use javadocs with axis.jar and I'm having two problems. First, I configured the axis.jar by selecting the project, right clicking and choosing "Build Path -> Configure Build Path...". Then I go into the libraries tab, turn the arrow down beside the axis.jar and double click on the Javadoc location. That gives me a window like so

    I enter the url you see there, click ok, ok again, and then I test it with a hover over an axis Call declaration in the editor. I get no javadoc. If I click on the 'open external javadoc' button, I get the following dialog

    WOLips appears to be ignoring the URL I set and using wo.api.root instead. Also, I would like to generate javadocs for some stub classes and reference the axis.jar. Unfortunately, when I try that, it tells me the Javadoc location is not configured...

    Am I doing it wrong? Do I need to file a Jira? Strangely enough, I unzipped a clean copy of Eclipse and both these things continued to happen with no WOLips installed at all... Anyway, pointers on how I might work around this to generate javadocs for my stubs in the meantime will be most welcome.

    Ramsey