Re: Problems with javadocs

From: Ramsey Lee Gurley (rgurle..ac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 00:02:35 EDT

    D'oh!

    I figured this one out. 1 = bug. 2 = doin' it wrong. I was able to fix the first problem using a clean workspace with no dirty .metadata folder and no WOLips. To fix #2 it seems I have to configure the url of the jar again for the javadoc dialog. And apparently the button titled "Browse..." means 'configure' (^_^)

    Nevermind me... I'll go file a jira now.

    Ramsey