JDBC4 Support?

From: Dov Rosenberg (DRosenber..nquira.Com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 11:14:46 EDT

    Has anyone run into any issues with using the latest Microsoft JDBC 2.0 driver for SQL Server? We are running under Java 6 which requires the sqljdbc4.jar driver which incorporates JDBC4 spec. We are running into strange behavior where the EOF framework is using NSData types for nvarchar or nchar because it seems that the JDBCInfo is returning –9 and –16 instead of the expected data types.

    Any help or ideas would be appreciated

    Thanks in advance

    Dov