Re: JDBC4 Support?

From: David Brusowankin (skidance..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 14:03:33 EDT

    We use jtds in production for some critical systems. I wish it had better connection pooling support though. The windows authentication works fine so we're pretty OK.

    I just haven't had enough experience with the MSFT driver to make a good comparison. I remember trying some tests with it and it seemed OK but they were far from exhaustive.

    Do you have a good solution for pooling with JTDS?
    Good Luck,

    David