How-to: Displaying SQL taking longer than x milliseconds?

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 13:12:01 EDT

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to display SQL taking longer than x millisecs but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right because so far nothing displays. My properties are set as follows:

    er.extensions.ERXSQLExpressionTracker.trace.milliSeconds.debug=300
    er.extensions.ERXSQLExpressionTracker.trace.entityMatchPattern=.*

    Here x = 300 millisecs.

    Also, what is the difference between debug/info/error/etc. in the property? An example would go a long way!

    Thanks,
    Ricardo