Upgrading Jira and Confluence

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 08:01:08 EDT

    There were a few security advisories recently on Jira and Confluence.
    So I am planning to perform an upgrade of those..bjectStyle.org.
    Can't tell the exact date, but could be as early as tomorrow. This is
    a heads up letting everybody know that both can go down during the
    upgrade.

    One thing I am afraid of is that the old "single signon" hack with
    single account for Jira, Confluence and SVN will no longer work (or
    will require a deployment of Atlassian Crowd). Will need to
    investigate that prior to upgrade.

    Andrus