Re: Upgrading Jira and Confluence

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 07:27:40 UTC

    Server upgrade is finished. Sorry everybody for keeping you waiting -
    it took at least 4 days longer than initially expected. Confluence and
    Jira are both operational. Old passwords can be used for those. I
    noticed a few broken macros in Confluence, but otherwise things look ok.

    Also all committers except for a few folks who haven't yet replied to
    my earlier email should have already received their SVN passwords.

    Let me know if anything is not working.

    Cheers,
    Andrus