Re: Re-factoring projects?

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 15:05:25 UTC

    OK, so new friendly neighborhood international David says a framework, rather than a new project, and says copy the WSR and edit the project's Properties file (I assume the new skin project's Properties?).
    Mike says new project, copy sources, wsr and resources from the default skin to the new one.

    What are the implications of either? Do they have the same effect?

    Thanks.