Any guidelines for setting memoryStarvedThreshold?

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 20:41:20 UTC

    Hi All,

    I was wondering if anybody has any guidelines for setting the er.extensions.ERXApplication.memoryStarvedThreshold property based on the physical memory on the server and number of instances running on it and the -Xmx setting on the instances. Or something like that.

    Right now I just decided to set it to 0.90 but don't know yet if that's gonna be a good setting. We have one server that seems like it's getting overloaded and starts swapping and then performance gets really bad.

    Thanks for any help.

    Ricardo