Re: Eclipse ignoring WOAutoOpenInBrowser

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 21:54:00 UTC

    The developers that have the problem do have that set to false in their launch configuration. But it still opens the browser window. The screenshot I sent was from mine. In my case it does not matter as long as the application constructor calls setAutoOpenInBrowser(false).

    Breaking news though: The developers just got back to me and said that setting WODirectConnectEnabled to false fixed the problem. Or simply adding the following to the constructor:

            public MPVAgentApplication() {
                    setAutoOpenInBrowser(false);
    ++ setDirectConnectEnabled(false);
            }

    But the setDirectConnectEnabled() method is deprecated.

    Anyways, that FIXES IT.

    Thanks