Re: ComponentEditor Format bug?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..obox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 23:47:46 UTC

    > The formatter doesn't work very well with invalid markup because it is based on an XML parser. If you fix the <br> tag it should format correctly.
    i went through a bunch of pains back in the day to make it parse that kind of crappy syntax, though ... it SHOULD actually work. i'm not really sure what happened here. I presume that ended up as an illegitimate child of the <br> tag, and maybe formatting tossed it because br is treated in a special way in a couple places. definitely a bug. stuff disappearing on format is uncool.

    ms