Re: ComponentEditor Format bug?

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 00:11:43 UTC

    I will look at getting it into 3.5 in the next couple of hours.

    For future search users: If you have "Require well formed HTML" checked in your wolips preferences it will be parsed "strictly" and any attempt to reformat a component with invalid markup *WILL* cause it to get clobbered. If that option isn't checked, then you should be good.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10)