Re: woapplication script

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 16:32:45 UTC

    I don't see that in the scripts that launch my apps. I suspect that
    the machine you are building these on thinks it is still on WO 5.2 (or
    previous). Are you building it on this machine? If the woapplication
    task can't find the file pointed to by wo.bootstrapjar (in
    wolips.properties), it will assume it is an old version for WO and
    generate an ancient version of the startup script.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development