Re: woapplication script

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2010 - 03:19:02 UTC

    On 18/06/2010, at 2:32 AM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > I don't see that in the scripts that launch my apps.

    Hmm. It's in woproject's svn.
    woproject-ant-tasks/src/resources/woapp/Contents/MacOS/appstart

    > I suspect that the machine you are building these on thinks it is still on WO 5.2 (or previous). Are you building it on this machine?

    Built on my mac: no 5.2 there.

    > If the woapplication task can't find the file pointed to by wo.bootstrapjar (in wolips.properties), it will assume it is an old version for WO and generate an ancient version of the startup script.

    Ah! Good to know. I've probably never noticed since updating to snow leopard (as I didn't reinstall WO proper, but just relied on the artifacts I had in the maven repository).

    Where's that logic btw?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck