Re: Binding validation shortcut

From: Martino Limido (martyma..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 10:26:30 UTC

    My impession is that Eclipse seems to be more responsive (in particular on copy and paste command) and more stable with the validation disabled.
    I've used the carbon 32bit 3.52 of eclipse e often I need to wait 5/10 sec before copy something (via keyboard shortcut) and I have the same problem with 3.6.

    In WOLips 3.6 preferences window I've read the "binding value validation" in considered "Slow", that's why my question.
    But I'm not sure because the better reliability was only an impression not measurable and the migration to 3.6 was done yesterday.

    Thank'you again

    Bye

    Martino