Entity Modeler Diagram View

From: Robert Huber..7r (huber@seven-r.ch)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2010 - 10:05:46 UTC

    Hello Mike

    I am coming back to an old issue you unfortunatly don't like too much .-) I time and time miss the old EOModeler diagram view in WOLips. It just makes it so much easier to "see" some aspects of the design with this view. We are still supporting an OS 10.4 Mac with the EOModeler installed, just to get this view. But, as you can imagine, it's quite a bit tedious.

    As I read the posts about this thread again, I noticed once more, that you were actually working on such a view but stopped because of an Eclipse bug. If you ever could include just what you already have done, may be it is already sufficient. in the hope some more people asked for this I put this wish again to see if there is a little chance for this :-) No automatic layout needed, just the diagram view.

    Thanks a lot in advance, Robert

    On 03.12.2009, at 13:55, mschra..dimension.com wrote:

    > The conclusion from my perspective was that there have only been a couple people who have ever asked for this view, and given that I don't even like them, it's a pretty low priority. If you really want this view, we can certainly talk about contract development, or if someone else wants to make it, we're always happy to get patches. Beyond that it's more of a "if I get bored I might work on it." I started one last year but stopped because of an eclipse bug (that might be fixed now -- I haven't tried).
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone
    >
    > On Dec 3, 2009, at 6:46 AM, "Robert Huber..7r"<huber@seven-r.ch> wrote:

    _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ r. huber
                   _/