Re: Questions to new WonderEntity templates

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2010 - 15:00:37 UTC

    Hey Ramsey,

    No big harm. I just hate having red-circles-with-xes show up when I update, and QA would kill me if I modified almost every class in our core frameworks right now.

    On Jul 2, 2010, at 10:51 AM, Ramsey Gurley wrote:

    > That said, the clazz stuff is a pretty nice feature and it cannot be included without updating (breaking) existing entity templates. I was sorta hoping you guys would just LOVE the idea (^_^) Sadly, since I don't hear anyone shouting "Hooray!" I guess that makes it too radical of a change to include.

    You know, that's a part of Wonder that I have never even looked into. Can you give me a quick rundown of the kinds of things it gets you (which I'm sure I'll discover I've been doing the hard way for years)?

    Thanks

    Dave