WOLips 3.6 Component Validation

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 18:40:53 UTC

    Is anyone else seeing Component Validation taking a very long time in WOLips 3.6? I mean to the point where Eclipse freezes and you have to force quit it? It doesn't always just stop, but it is always slow.

    Binding Value Validation is off, otherwise all other Validation options are checked.

    It doesn't seem to make a difference if I'm building bundles or not.

    Dave