Issue with dtd in generated info.plist

From: Nicolas Daniels (nicolas.daniel..wing.be)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 10:53:06 UTC

    Hello all,

    I'm facing a small issue with wolips 3.5 and eclipse 3.5.2 and I'm
    pretty sure you will be able to help me in 2 minutes.

    The generated info.plist is now containing:
    <!DOCTYPE plist SYSTEM
    "file://localhost/System/Library/DTDs/PropertyList.dtd">

    As I'm under windows
    file://localhost/System/Library/DTDs/PropertyList.dtd is not correct but
    I cannot figure out how to change this path. (I guess I'm missing
    something in my wolips.properties).

    Can you help me ?

    Thanks a lot,

    Nicolas