Hudson build server Wonder binaries download....

From: Kieran Kelleher (kelleher..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2010 - 21:17:04 UTC

     I have not used Wonder binaries download from hudson server before, but I was trying to do it right now for a tutorial. However the archive download links there don't seem to work correctly.

    If you go to this page:
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/hudson/job/Wonder54/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

    and click the (all files in a zip) link:
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/hudson/job/Wonder54/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/*zip*/archive.zip

    .... it seems to just download forever .... after 500MB, I cancelled it since Wonder tar.gz frameworks is usually around 34MB

    It there a configuration problem on the hudson buildserver? Can anyone shed any light on that download link?

    Regards, Kieran

    PS. I know that there is a soft links to the latest in http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wonder/, but was just wondering, for my tutorial, why the Hudson GUI link does not work.