ERXJDBCConnectionBroker Question

From: Dov Rosenberg (DRosenber..nquira.Com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 00:45:33 UTC

    During some testing today I turned on support for connection pooling in my application using the ERXJDBCAdaptor and the ERXJDBCConnectionBroker. I could see the connections being used fine and all of the things that did fetches seemed to work without any issues. However when I tried doing something that generated an INSERT the transactions did not commit and no changes were made. I could see the SQL being generated as expected and the saveChanges() happened without throwing any exception – just no data got written to the database. As soon as I disabled the use of the connection pool everything worked properly again.

    Any thoughts would be appreciated

    Dov Rosenberg