Re: Bundle-less Builds startup error

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..obox.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2010 - 17:51:12 UTC

    > It needs to be without the "D", like shown here for the launch configuration, *and* ERJars needs to be high up in the class path (I put it in 2nd place after ERExtensions). The -D prefix is for command line arg when using = for a java property.
    both should work -- -D's become vm args and -'s become commandline args. I would actually expect this to only reliably work as a -D an NOT a commandline arg. I guess wonder trunk doesn't touch nsbundle too early, so maybe it works out. In general, though, -D is almost always going to be more reliable. if it's not working, it's a bug.

    ms