Re: TurnKey Installer Components

From: Pascal Robert (prober..acti.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 14:31:05 UTC

    Le 2010-10-07 à 10:24, John Huss a écrit :

    > How many of you who gave an opinion actually USE the all-in-one installer? Probably not many?

    I don't.

    > Who is the target audience for this?

    People new to WebObjects.

    > Where would they expect to find it?

    From wocommunity.org and the wiki.

    I looked at the answers from the individual survey for people who have 3 years or less of experience with WebObjects, and they said that the main problems they had while learning WO was the lack of good documentation for the current toolset, and some said they struggled to install everything correctly, so if people come out with better ways to help new people, that's good.

    --
    Pascal Robert
    prober..acti.ca

    AIM/iChat : MacTICanada LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/macti Twitter : pascal_robert