Re: any showstoppers?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kelleher..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 17:55:23 UTC

    Am I really pushing it by adding WOLIps wishes to this thread?! ;-)

    I love that when I select a webobject tag's name in the html, it selects it in the wod ...... is the vice-versa possible?... or is there some better technique besides Cmd-F when looking for a tag that corresponds to a wod entry?

    Regards, Kieran