Re: TurnKey Installer Components

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 16:05:14 UTC

  • Next message: David Avendasora: "Re: [Wonder-cvs] SF.net SVN: wonder:[11542] branches/Wonder_5_0_0_WebObjects_5_4_Branch/ Wonder/Frameworks/Core/ERExtensions/Sources/er/extensions/logging/ ERXLog4JConfiguration.java"

    Ok -

    I convinced this company to get a mac. That gave us a three year old macbook running snow leopard.

    so... where is the all-in-one installer located for snow leopard?

    Thanks
    James