JNDI-LDAP example

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 17:47:01 UTC

    Hello -

    Does anyone have an actual example of a model that uses JNDI to talk to an LDAP data source? I want to use an LDAP accessible authentication source. The usual thing. I end up having to do this every few years. Since the last time I did it, JNDI things seem to have become unfindable on google. I can find lots of incomplete discussions that talk about solutions. But none of them actually have the solutuion being referred to. And, of course, there is no example on the Wonder wiki.

    I figure that once I see a working connection dictionary, I will remember which arbitrary crud has to be inserted that I am, I have no doubt, forgetting to put in.

    thanx - ray