Can't get classpath order working in Eclipse 3.5

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 02:54:46 UTC

    All,

    I'm using Eclipse / WOLips 3.5 and I'm having a hard time understanding how to get the classpath inside Eclipse correct.

    I'm trying to make sure one jar I have in a framework always comes early in the classpath. But no matter what I do, from moving it to the top of the classpath order, to even placing it in the project instead of the framework, it always ends up near the end of the java.class.path output during launch.

    Any hints as to how to get the classpath order to actually work inside Eclipse?

    Thanks,
    Ken