Re: TurnKey Installer Components

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2010 - 16:39:20 UTC

    Well I can definitely test it on this MacBook. Suddenly I have been setting up
    Eclipse/WO/Wonder/Apache/Etc. for a complete development environment
    and every time something isn't quite right. Horribly frustrating for me let alone
    a beginner?

    I seriously believe that a great installer will help webobjects quite a bit.
    Especially after it is all done, a simple wonder app starts up from eclipse
    using Apache (not direct connect) with a nice image and Welcome to WO.

    Deployment... My opinion is that we should focus on creating rackspace, amazon,
    etc, linux images ready to "just select and install" on those cloud server systems.

    Thank you for your efforts.

    James