WOLips Ant build ignoring wolips.properties

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 04:27:46 UTC

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to get builds working from within Eclipse, and it appears that the WOLips Ant Tools -> Install is ignoring my wolips.properties file I have defined in the WOLips preferences and instead using the ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/wolips.properties file, which is _wrong_.

    When I run with -debug and manually specify the -propertyfile, I get the following:

     [property] Loading /Developer/WebObjects/Versions/WebObjects543/wolips.properties
    Override ignored for property "wo.system.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.user.frameworks"
    Override ignored for property "wolips.properties"
    Override ignored for property "wo.system.frameworks"
    Override ignored for property "wonder.framework.install.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.bootstrapjar"
    Override ignored for property "wo.network.frameworks"
    Override ignored for property "wo.api.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.network.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.extensions"
    Override ignored for property "web.framework.install.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.user.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.local.frameworks"
    Override ignored for property "wo.apps.root"
    Override ignored for property "build.root"
    Override ignored for property "wo.local.root"

    Why is it ignoring my settings?

    Dave