Re: WOLips Ant build ignoring wolips.properties

From: Kieran Kelleher (kelleher..mail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 11:00:56 UTC

    Dave,

    wolips.properties *is* a property containing a path name for the normal project build.xml (if you opened build.xml and looked at it you would see), so you need:

    ant -Dwolips.properties=~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/wolips.properties clean build install

    HTH, Kieran

    PS. Wonder build on the other hand loads the wolips properties using the -propertyfile argument, which is probably why you were trying this option. Yes, it can be a source of confusion :-)