Re: TurnKey Installer Components

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 13:55:16 UTC

    It had directories which where incorrect for:

    wo.extensions
    wo.system.frameworks
    wo.system.root
    wo.local.root

    Other than that is seems ok, though I can't yet run my app.
    I can build it, just can't run it yet through Eclipse.

    Otherwise it did work very well... too bad you can't put WO in there.
    Maybe it made assumptions whereby my setup is different?

    Thanks
    James