Re: TurnKey Installer Components

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 14:02:43 UTC

    So WO 5.4.3 has to be installed; this will be a pre-install script soon.
    Right now its inappropriate for us to redistribute Apple's WO Installer package....

    Mike was working on a solution specifically for this (I think), embedded into Eclipse/WOLips.
    We already have the script, but have not yet updated the package.

    DL the 5.4.3 installer and see if you are ok then....

    Thanks,
    jeremy