ERXExtensions have not been initialized. Please report the classpath and the rest of the bundles to the Wonder mailing list: Remaining frameworks: [JavaWOExtensions]

From: Thilo Maus (thilo.mau..mx.de)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 14:58:37 UTC

  • Next message: Pascal Robert: "Re: ERXExtensions have not been initialized. Please report the classpath and the rest of the bundles to the Wonder mailing list: Remaining frameworks: [JavaWOExtensions]"

    Hello WO-Developers,
    I want to develop a WO-Project on an own server.
    I set up my server with Ubuntu 10.10, and followed the instructions listed here:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Installing+WO+5.3+or+WO+5.4+on+Linux

    JavaMonitor is working. My project uses Wonder-Framework for a view actions (AjaxAutoComplete, ...). So I uploaded the Frameworks to

    /opt/Library/Frameworks

    If I want to start my application, I'll get the following error:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: ERXExtensions have not been initialized. Please report the classpath and the rest of the bundles to the Wonder mailing list:
    Remaining frameworks: [JavaWOExtensions]

    Has anyone an idea? I googled this problem, and saw a "fix" on http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WONDER/Troubleshooting. My Application looks like this.

    Thank you very much
    Thilo

    --
    GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit