Accentued chars in EOGenerator variables

From: Pascal Robert (prober..acti.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 21:22:34 UTC

    We are moving from WOLips 3.3 to WOLips 3.6 (v 3.6.6208), and I found a last
    minute problem. EOGenerator in the past was using ISO-Latin-1, but I think a
    year ago it was moved to UTF-8, which is good. So I changed the encoding of
    our templates to UTF-8, and that's fine. The problem is is that we have
    EOGenerator variable with value is :

     Copyright © 2009, ACAIQ, Tous droits réservés.

    It was still encoded in ISO-Latin-1 so I changed it, but when I generate the
    EOs, the copyright shows up like this :

      Copyright ¬© 2009, ACAIQ, Tous droits r√©serv√©s.

    If I open the .eogen file in BBEdit, I do see correctly and the file is
    really encoded in UTF-8, so I don't know why the variable content show up
    badly in the Java class :-( It's only the variable who is problematic, the
    accentued chars in the templates show up just fine.

    Anyone having the same problem?