Turnkey Installer

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 21:04:00 UTC

    Unless there are any objections or other thoughts, I'm killing the publicly-available Turnkey Installer.

    I keep receiving messages/questions about using turnkey VS eclipse native VS goclipse...and I really think having multiple options will do more harm than good - and will ultimately confuse new users with too many choices (hence the emails I keep getting...). Without a clear path and guidance, I believe it will only degrade the overall experience for new users.

    There is a valid 10.6-happy installer...if people still want it it can be released, but I don't think its wise to advertise it at this point.

    I will still be lurking...there are some other things we've wanted to do to help the group...

    Thanks,
    jeremy