Re: missing code completion for bindings in wod

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2011 - 09:41:52 UTC

    On Mar 10, 2011, at 6:44 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > I have had this happen to me as well. Usually restarting Eclipse and doing a full clean and build, and swinging around a rubber chicken fix it. Blue rubber chickens seem to work best, but can be hard to come by.

    You're right about the blue ones, they rock. They fix a wide range of Eclipsezures™. I usually quietly whimper invocations while slowly rocking back and forth in my chair with my eyes closed. I then quickly decapitate the chicken with a shard of broken dreams prior to jumping up on my desk, swinging it around and summoning forth the Minjouck to SMITE the inimical DEMONS that FEED on the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CODE COMPLETION AND COMPONENT VALIDATION!!!!!

    Well, I did that once.

    Not sure if it worked. They escorted me from the building.

    Oh, and Andrew, if you read this, can you grab the chicken head off my desk?

    I'm not done yet.

    Dave