Project template variables

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 20:37:05 UTC

    Are paths to the frameworks on an application's classpath available in Velocity variables?

    For example I find variables such as ${WOLipsContext.getProjectName()} in the build.properties template file.

    Are there velocity variables that contain paths to the frameworks in the project's classpath? The reason I ask is I am thinking it might be nice to have a default .ruleModelerGroup that automatically evaluates links to the .d2wmodels in ERDirectToWeb, ERModernDirectToWeb and ERModernLook relative to the project being created.

    Thanks,

    David