AjaxGrid/AjaxGridNavBar question

From: Tim Worman (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 21:20:40 UTC

    In my AjaxGrid config data I have defined css for some of my grid columns to make sure that they do not wrap their content. So, for a column foo in my config data I have set the cssStyle key to include:

    white-space:nowrap;

    The result is that the grid is now rendered wider than the nav bar width. I've looked at AjaxGridNavBar and I can't see how it's width is determined. Is there a way I can stop this easily?

    I should also disclose that I am using a sub-classed AjaxGrid so that it is a single-selection grid for selecting a master object to edit.

    Tim Worman
    UCLA GSE&IS