Re: Deployment throw DirectConnect

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2011 - 20:20:20 UTC

    Hi Xandro,

    You will rarely hear me say this, but direct connect might be OK in this limited situation. You won't have SSL or concurrent request handling. If the app hangs or crashes the admin will need to restart it manually. For a private, internal app used by 5 people, that can be acceptable.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

    Come to WOWODC this July for unparalleled WO learning opportunities and real peer to peer problem solving! Network, socialize, and enjoy a great cosmopolitan city. See you there! http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc11/