Super Class Per Entity for _Auto Classes

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 15:33:49 UTC

    Hi:

    Is there a way to specify in Entity Modeler a super class for a single
    entity for the generated _auto class?

    Usually all our EO classes extend DSSDatabaseObject. So we set the
    $EOGenericRecord variable in the models EOGen file. Now I have a
    situation where I would like for one or two EO classes to extend
    something other than DSSDatabaseObject.

    Is that possible?

    Eclipse 3.6.1
    WOLips 3.6.6209