WOLips mail archive at ObjectStyle

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 22 2011 - 01:23:18 UTC

    A question for the community. Do we care to keep maintaining the mail archive at:

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists/woproject-dev/ ?

    I am doing an audit of our infrastructure and wanted to cut on unneeded services. Preserving the existing archive online is not a problem, however I wanted to get rid of the Hypermail archiver software and when that happens, the archive will stop updating. So considering that we have an archive on Wiki:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/spaces/viewmailarchive.action?key=WOL

    and also that we can take advantage of much cooler archival sites, e.g.:

    http://cayenne.markmail.org/search/%20list:org.apache.cayenne.user

    Do we still care to keep updating the old archive?

    Cheers,
    Andrus