Re: [Newbie] Nested Data Contexts?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 13:42:49 EDT

    Hi Hermann,

    This is a totally valid question. Indeed Cayenne doesn't have this
    feature now. I also think this would be an important addition. We toyed
    with this idea some time back, and I'd like to see it happen. Though I
    can't give a definite answer as to whether it'll make it to 1.1.
    Community help is always welcomed :-)

    Andrus