Re: My background info

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 16:42:45 EDT

    Umm....the issue of the lack of marketing... Anyone feels like
    co-authoring an article on Cayenne. We can submit it to quiet a few
    Java online publications.

    On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 03:51 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > I originally chose Toplink as our database layer out of Toplink, Oracle
    > BC4J, SimpleORM, Hibernate, Expresso, and Cayenne based primarily on
    > information found at
    >
    > http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?ObjectRelationalToolComparison

    Funny... I started this page myself quiet some time ago...It definitely
    outgrew my initial effort. I guess we should pay more attention and
    upgrade Cayenne section.

    > http://www.uq.net.au/~zzabergl/simpleorm/ORMTools.html

    I am not very happy with the reviews on this site. They are very high
    level. The author hasn't evaluated most of the frameworks himself, just
    got some info from the websites. I sent a few corrections about Cayenne
    and WebObjects, that were accepted (I can see you did the same thing).
    Well, it says it is work in progress, but still.... Wiki is better in
    this respect.

    Andrus