Re: CVS

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 10:26:22 EDT

    > For several days now I have not been able to connect to the sourceforge
    > cvs server to update my working copy. Anyone else (who is using the
    > pserver access) having issues? It's always been spotty at best, but
    > now, no matter what time of day, I'm getting connection refused.
    >
    > Scott Finnerty

    Looks like SourceForge has some ongoing CVS maintenance (going on for the
    last 3 months):

       http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=17790&group_id=1#cvs

    I will see if I can implement the workaround mentioned on this page
    (generating nighly tarball of the CVS).

    In the meantime seems like your best bet is to get the latest nightly
    build from objectstyle.org and use its "src" directory. Then you can
    submit the patches using "diff -u" against unmodified nightly build.

    :-(

    Andrus