Re: Patch implementing DataContextDelegate

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 15:04:41 EDT

    Mike Kienenberger <mkienen..laska.net> wrote:
    > Here are the patches.
    >
    > Unfortunately, they are against the 2003-09-11 build. I did a diff between 09/11 and 09/25 and didn't see any conflicts, but some of the imports, class instance variables, and methods providing nearby "context" for the patch may have changed.

    Ok. I decided to be slightly less lazy and apply the patch to 2003-09-25. While only one of six hunks failed, and while it could be easily eyeballed and installed, I also noticed that my editor was using tabs rather than 4 spaces for indentation.

    Here's a revised DataContext.java patch against 2003-09-25. Please use DataContextDelegate.java from the previous message as I am not resending it.

    [DataContext.java.diffs]