Re: patch to support building cayenne-nodeps.jar in nightly builds

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 16:18:59 EDT

    On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 02:19 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > Can we patch the nightly build xml script to have a nodeps target?
    >
    > I mentioned this a couple weeks ago in
    > http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2003/09/0035.html
    > (which contains the full script).

    Mike,

    I am testing your script and here is a few questions.

    Is there any reason why we shouldn't *compile* classes against
    dependencies provided by cayenne.jar? The only one I can see is when
    users want to "fix" cayenne against a version of a 3rd party lib that
    has API incompatibilities with current Cayenne... Is this what you had
    in mind?

    Andrus