Re: Patch for read-only objects with to-many relationship changes

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 11:27:11 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:43 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
    > It was more than that - handling of read only entities was also
    > required for delete and insert....

    Yeah, that's obvious in retrospect. I actually considered the idea, but
    for some twisted reason, while I was thinking about it I decided it was OK
    to delete and insert read-only objects. Not sure where my head was.

    > > As near as I can tell classifyAsWritable() doesn't do anything
    > > meaningful other than generate the exception. writableObjEntities is
    > > not used anywhere.
    >
    > Well, it was used - for tracking the entities that have been processed
    > already. Now since I got rid of classifyAsWritable(),
    > writableObjEntities is removed too.

    Should have been stated "not used anywhere else" -- I dropped a word.

    Thanks for taking care of this!

    -Mike