Re: CAY-82 Ant DbGenerator

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 09:37:21 EST

    > In any event, I'd say take the code out (I can do this and reattach a
    > file) to make it cleaner. Even if it makes sense to have this support
    > in a situation like I proposed, it really doesn't feel right to me
    > that it has support to start up HSQLDB, but not Derby, or some other
    > embeddable server.

    I checked in the ant task to Cayenne last night (without HSQL stuff, and
    with extra configuration parameters for DbGenerator). Code and
    documenttation page are available in the latest nightly build. CAY-82
    status is changed to resolved.

    There is one thing that is missing to make cdbgen a first class citizen in
    Ant environment - "classpath" and "classpathref" for the driver and
    dbadapter. This is tracked via a different task:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-263

    Andrus