Using the XML Encoder/Decoder

From: John Martyniak (jmarty..x.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 11:15:29 EST

    OK. So I am building some examples (tests) for the XML Encoder/Decoder.

    I have included the latest JDOM 1.0 in the project.

    However I get this error:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/Content
        at action.ArtistPageAction.execute(ArtistPageAction.java:39)
        at ...

    When Inspect the JDOM Jars I don't find org.jdom.Content. In fact I don't
    find org.jdom anything.

    Does anybody know if this has changed since the release of Cayenne-1.2M2?
    Or am I not including something that should be included.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,

    -John