Re: Using the XML Encoder/Decoder

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 22:55:48 EST

    Hi John,

    I am not sure what setup you have (do you use M2 or HEAD CVS
    checkout?), but here is one thing that can cause this problem. There
    are two JDOM jars - cayenne/otherlib/jdom-1.0.jar and a "legacy"
    cayenne/otherlib/compat/jdom-b9.jar. The later is used during docs
    generation, and shouldn't be used in runtime (or during tests
    execution). Our build scripts take this into account, but if you
    recursively include all jars from otherlib in your own ant script, you
    may hit the old jar.

    Andrus